As a 12D Designer working in the urban development and/or infrastructure space, your duties will be fairly similar no matter which company you find yourself working in.
What sets a role apart is the work environment, culture and perks that you can access.
This mid sized civil & structural engineering consultancy is committed to further education for all staff. They encourage this through an internal program with sizeable training budget for external courses, seminars and conferences.
They understand the need for a balance of work and family time, as well as forming a strong internal team bond.
- Salary sacrifice 2 weeks of additional annual leave
- Bulky social budget, morning teas/fruit, trivia nights, Friday drinks, team sporting events
- Service gratitude bonuses after 5 and 10 years
- Paid day off on your birthday
- Flexible hours either side of their core hours between 9 and 3pm
- Private health, gym, dental and corporate discounts
5 - 8 years in a local QLD civil/structural engineering consultancy using 12D and a Diploma of Civil Engineering.