Top-tier multidisciplinary consultancy
- Renowned for winning the cream of the projects within the Brisbane market with a construction value ranging between 150M- 1 Billion
- Due to a couple of Revit designers having the opportunity to work on secondment overseas there is space for a Structural Revit Drafter to join the team in the CBD
- They currently have an Revit team of 12, working across tall buildings, healthcare, commercial and education sectors
- Some of the projects they are currently working on include some of the tallest towers in in Brisbane with multiple 30+ level structures on the go and in the pipeline and job sharing with London and Dubai offices
- You will move forward learning under some of the most skilled Designers in the Industry in a surprisingly flat structured hierarchy for such a large company.
- On top of this, they offer profit share and other top tier perks such as annual leave loading, life assurance, income protection insurance
Leading mid-tier consultancy
- Privately owned pure Structural and civil consultancy within Brisbane, decent structural team, achieved business growth over the past 5 years in excess of 25 % per annum.
- Stealing market share away from the top tiers and emerging as a market leader.
- Plenty of work with top National developers
- Pipeline of projects booked up until mid next year across Mid to high rise, health, defence and large commercial projects and are looking to expand horizontally into other areas.
- Healthy mix of drafting and client liaison/site work with plenty of admin/resources to support you in a structural team of 40.
- Run your own jobs on some flagship projects across, large concrete frame buildings, tall buildings and steel structures
- Drafters are really looked after here, there is a Profit share of around 5-10% of base salary - for all staff
Boutique consultancy – 25 staff
- Strong growth since their inception 3 years ago
- They have recently attracted some really good engineers, teams work really well and you will be put onto a project team as a revit drafter.
- Some of their projects include; 100 residential apartments, 5 x 10-12 storey buildings, Town centre with 100 apartments, RSL complex, $10M, Club and hotel, $25M
- There is also the opportunity to Step up to coordinator role to delegate project workload and manage junior draftees and contribute to CAD/Revit development
Requires: 5 years Revit experience ideally, with a Diploma of Structural Engineering and solid experience in the buildings space in Brisbane with reputable consulting firms.